The PUBG Emulator (Tencent Gaming Buddy) by Tencent is specifically designed for the PUBG Mobile. Apart from this, playing the PUBG Mobile Game in the PC with gaming buddy has various advantages, you don’t have to think about the finite life of the mobile battery, as it offers advanced graphics and much more on your computer.
Now the TGB Android emulator is not only limited to PUBG Game, but the users can also play other games on the PC as well. Furthermore, if you want it also records the gameplay for streaming.
- Advanced HD graphics utilities range up to 2k.
- Supports online chats, calling, online marketplace, and other options.
- Available in English, Chinese, and other languages.
- Supports 3A masterpiece graphics.
- Fast and accurate controlling with mouse and keyboard.
- Immense gaming experience.
Tencent for windows which provides the best gaming experience, with easy accessibility and a lot of features. The user can get Tencent Gaming Buddy at free of cost, it helps you to enjoy the PUBG mobile and other game on your PC’s big screen.
How To Use?
Tencent’s best ever made emulator is created in a way to offer simplicity with high compatibility and optimization and more. Users don’t need to drift here and there locating the options and settings. Follow the given below steps as it is the best way to play the game on your PC.
- Open the Tencent gaming buddy.
- Click on the ‘three-lined icon’ on the taskbar at the top of the screen of the devices.
- Now select the setting option.
- Click on the ‘Game’ option and then launch graphics & Go to the ‘Engine’ tab.
- Now click on the save option to apply the changes.
- Now you can play the Pubg mobile and other games on the computer.
The latest version of Tencent Emulator offers you to modify and integrate controls of the mouse and the keyboard if you play the game after using these controls.
Given below are the keyboard controls to play PUBG mobile or the battle royale on the big screen.
- W, A, S, D – for forwarding, Left, Back, and Right movement
- Alt + Mouse – lock, unlock at touch
- F1 – Scanning of all the controls quickly
- Space bar – Jump
- Left Click – use the weapon
- Keys 4, 5, 6 – throw the items
- Keys 7, 8, 9, 0 – items that heal
- Minimum 2GB RAM.
- Minimum memory or storage space 2GB HDD.
- Support Windows 7, and above.
- Dual-core Intel CPU or AMD 1.8 GHz.
- Minimum up to 1 GB of free storage.