Control audio on a per-app basis, adjusting the volume and output device for individual apps. Apply an equalizer and other audio effects to any audio on your Mac. Even adjust your Mac’s audio device settings and levels instantly, from anywhere. It’s all possible right from your menu bar, with SoundSource.
Per-App Volume Control
- Adjust volume levels for each of your applications, all in one place. Make one app louder or softer than others, or even mute it entirely.
Per-App Output Redirection
- Control exactly where audio plays. Route music from one app to your best speakers, while everything else is heard via your Mac’s built-in output.
Per-App Audio Effects
- Use the built-in 10 band equalizer and support for Audio Units to sweeten the sound of individual apps.
System Audio Settings
- Quickly adjust volume and input levels, balance, and even sample rate for your system’s Output, Input, and Sound Effects devices.
System-Wide Audio Effects
- Apply effects to sweeten the sound of all audio on your system, with the built-in 10-band equalizer and support for advanced Audio Unit plugins.
Super Volume Keys
- HDMI devices, DisplayPort monitors, and many other audio outputs fail to support the volume keys found on Mac keyboards. SoundSource makes those keys work with any outputs you have.
- SoundSource can now automatically switch outputs on Mac Pro machines