The Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install run-time components that are required to run applications that are developed by using Visual Studio 2013, on computers that don’t have Visual Studio 2013 installed. These packages install run-time components of these libraries: C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, C++ AMP, and OpenMP.
- The Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable expands the reach of your system when it comes to multimedia.
- It automatically installs the components which are required by many programs and games.
- Programs and apps written in the C++ language, require the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable to run properly.
- Not sure which Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package is for you, just download “All Visual Studio C++ Runtimes” and get all of them
- Updated Visual C++ 2015-2019 runtime
- On 32-bit operating systems, do not try to install the 64-bit Microsoft runtime packages, avoids error message
- Updated Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
- Fixed msdia80.dll getting installed to C: root folder, instead of C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VC