Jellyfin is the volunteer-built media solution that puts you in control of your media. Stream to any device from your own server, with no strings attached. Your media, your server, your way. Collect, control, and stream your all your favourite media.
Holds your entire movie collection, and displays a beautiful collection of posters.
Collect your TV Shows, and have them automatically organized by season.
Enjoy your own music collection. Make playlists, and listen on the go.
Your media, for wherever you are.
Jellyfin works on major web browsers, right now. Chromecast is supported when using Google Chrome (desktop) or Android. Apps for Android and more are on the way.
No centralized tracking. It’s your data.
Jellyfin has no built-in tracking, and no central servers collecting your data. We believe in keeping our software open and transparent for everyone to see it, use it, and build on it.
Free Software, and growing.
Jellyfin is Free Software, licensed with the GPL.
- Moved from .NET Core 2.2 to 3.1 for improved performance and backend features
- Major performance and responsiveness improvements to both the web client and the server
- New design for the item details view in the web client
- New animations in the web client
- Improve compatibility with legacy browsers in the web client
- Improved SSA/ASS subtitles support in the web client
- Added keyboard navigation to the TV layout in the web client
- Added full hardware-acceleration encoding and decoding support for Raspberry Pi
- Added support for embedded attachments in media files [#1838]
- Fixed Play To order for playlists
- #2990 [@mark-monteiro] Create Missing Data Folders
- #2940 [@balu92] Fix missing colons
- #2936 [@anthonylavado] Remove JsonIgnore from the DateLastSaved property of BaseItem
- #2935 [@anthonylavado] Revert “Fix eTags DateLastSaved”
- #2928 [@anthonylavado] Fix eTags DateLastSaved
- #2915 [@randrey] Fix imdbid regex
- #2910 [@randrey] Additional mime types for DLNA (VLC)
- #2906 [@randrey] Fix InvalidOperationException while browsing via DLNA client.
- #2903 [@randrey] Fix DLNA clients displaying wrong album art.
- #2868 [@JustAMan] Fix passing web branch
- #2864 [@JustAMan] Make Last-Modified and If-Modified-Since headers follow the spec
- #2849 [@lyonzy] Handle null outputFileExtension in GetOutputFilePath
- #2848 [@ZadenRB] Fix casing of JSON in Jellyfin API
- #2834 [@mark-monteiro] Add nuget.config file
- #2813 [@nyanmisaka] Switch to jellyfin-ffmpeg with integrated driver in docker build
- #2798 [@JustAMan] Make localhost LiveTV restreams always use plain HTTP port
- #2745 [@Artiume] Force Audio Transcoding for LiveTV Transcoding